Please Note: Bookings close 30 minutes before the session starts.
Bounce Dogs Booking Policy
1. Bounce must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of any future bookings.
2. Cancellation charges will be incurred unless booking is cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
3. If you are to leave the facility early for any reason you are not entitled to a refund.
4. The balance of your booking should be paid in full when making your booking to on the Bounce Dogs Online Booking System.
5. You do not have permission to enter the premises other than your allocated booking slot.
6. All Clients MUST clean up after their dogs - Anyone found not doing so will be banned from using the facilities. (Poo Bags and Bins are provided)
7. DO NOT leave the Secure Feild area without your Dog on a lead.
8. Close ALL gates behind you.
9. If any equipment is damaged please report to Bounce Dogs so we can repair or replace where necessary.
10. DO NOT enter the secure field if it is occupied - Bounce Dogs should be notified in this case immediately.
11. All dogs are to be exercised in a fully secure field at Bounce and in no other areas.
12. Dogs using the Secure Field should be be supervised by their owner or handler at all times.
13. Dogs must have a suitable collar or harness and wear ID tags with owner’s details, as this is a legal requirement.
14. Anyone using the Equipment at Bounce does so at their own risk.
15. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are using the facilities at Bounce.
16. If your dog injures another dog or person on the premises you will be liable for any vets bills and costs incurred by Bounce or the owner of the injured dog.
17. Although Bounce holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible the client should insure their own pets.
18. All clients will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions on booking the facility.
19. With regards to GDPR law set on 25th May 2018, Bounce requires your consent to hold information specific to you on file. Examples of the information we hold for you would be names, postal address(es), e-mail address(es) and telephone number(s). Your details will not be released to any third parties (other than those required for legal compliance) and your consent is required purely for the use of Bounce. By signing the registration form you give consent for personal details to be held by Bounce.